To uphold the high standards of coaching established by the International Coach Federation (ICF) by providing education, professional development, support and networking for coaches in the Greater Philadelphia region.
We envision a world where people are empowered to reach their full potential through the coaching profession.
- Diversity. We are inclusive and value the diversity and richness of our stakeholders.
- Excellence. We set and demonstrate standards of excellence for membership growth, education, engagement, competence, and success.
- Expansion of coaching footprint. We value the social connection and community building that occurs through collaborative partnership and co-created achievement.
- Integrity. We uphold the highest standards both for the coaching profession and our organization.
Goals and Objectives
Goal #1: To Expand the Footprint of Coaching
- Develop community outreach
- Increase Chapter membership
- Develop and lead diversity initiatives
- Provide member educational events
- Actively engage with other ICF Chapters
- Build a strong volunteer base
Goal #2: To Support Members to be More Successful
- Execute Member Survey
- Provide Thought Leadership
- Deliver “On Trend” information and discussion
- Leverage resources of ICF Global
- Increase member value
- Provide coach supervision
- Facilitate internal coffee meetings