Welcome to the New ICF Philadelphia Website
We’re excited about many aspects of our new site. We started with a whole new system. This means two things for you as a member:
The email that you use for ICF global was used. We will continue to use this so we can keep in sync with ICF.
- Your password was reset. You will want to change it to get started.
Here are some of the most substantial new benefits and how you can take advantage of them:
- Find a Coach - Anyone can now look for a credentialed Philadelphia coach.
- You will need to update your profile (after you change your password) to declare the types of coaching that you provide.
- Mentor Coaching
- Be a Mentor Coach - check that you are a qualified mentor coach while editing your profile.
- Find a Mentor Coach
- Get information about our special programs:
- Forum - Start or Join a discussion about a relevant topic in the new
- Blog - Find past articles or contribute your own in this moderated knowledge base
How to Login and Update Your Profile
- Reset your password
- (you will need to do this first since we started with a fresh database)
- Click “Log in” on the upper-right part of your screen
- On the form that appears, click "Forgot password"
- On the new screen, enter your (ICF Global) email and click on the “I’m not a robot” square
- Look for an email with password reset instructions
- Once you follow those instructions, you are ready to update your profile
- Update Your Profile
- Login with the new password
- Click on your name in the upper right corner
- Click on "Edit profile"
- Now you can change various pieces of information:
- Personal information
- Add an Avatar or Picture to be shown on various pages
- Choose the types of coaching that you provide
- Choose if you want to be a Mentor Coach
- Choose if you want to be in the member directory
- Change your credential information
- Click on "Save" once you've entered your information
Please browse around, enjoy and leave us feedback at the bottom of any page or send email to email@example.com