As coaches, it is critical we build the confidence and acumen to work with executive leaders. These are the leaders that need to own, promote and influence culture as well as cultures of coaching within organizations to help both people and organizations achieve their very best. Culture Coaching focuses on unleashing organizational culture potential and offers an approach all coaches need to learn about as the missing link to executive coaching. During this session, we will review the key concepts and share insights on how a culture action plan is different than other plans and why it is extremely important in the work we do with executive leaders.
In this presentation, coaches will discover:
• Executive coaching as a way of coaching for strategy, culture and influence.
• The pillars of Culture Coaching, what it is and why it is needed.
• How to utilize the culture action plan at a basic level.
• The competitive advantage from products & services towards people, culture, and technology.
• How to support organizations through systematic transformation.
• How to bring research findings on Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs at Work into their practice.
• How to build a holistic coaching program for organizations influencing the workplace culture through research findings and case studies.
Timothy Timur Tiryaki is a global expert who works at the intersection of organizational culture and coaching. He is the founding and managing partner of the Maslow Centre for Executive Leadership, pioneering a unique approach of building coach leadership frameworks and "culture-actualization" to meet the workplace needs of the 21st century. Timothy has worked at large organizations such as Procter & Gamble, Intel and Index Group in Sales, Marketing and HR. He has coached C-level leaders and taught at Bosphorous University Lifelong Learning Center, Global Knowledge Canada, and Simon Fraser University. He holds seven coaching certificates, is trained in multiple coaching styles and is currently writing his PhD. thesis on Wise Leadership for Organizations. Timothy has four published books in Turkish, including one on coaching, and he has worked with clients such as MEC, Telus, Aviso Wealth, Doctors of BC, and Suncor.