- Have a publicly searchable profile on our website
- Participate in our Blog, Forum and Community Calendar
- Access at Member rates to all the education, events, networking, business support and outreach initiatives
- Connect with Certified Coaches in-person and virtually each month, we offer support, camaraderie and fun!
- Learn directly about how the ICF Global resources and updates are incorporated into our Chapter
- Contribute to our coaching community, many professional in other fields are drawn to our guest speakers and enjoy networking with coaches
As an Affiliate, you can upgrade to being an ICF Member by joining ICF Global and designate ICF Philadelphia Chapter as your local chapter community.
Professional coaching brings many wonderful benefits: fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence. And, the list does not end there. Those who undertake coaching also can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.
- Increased Productivity
- Professional coaching maximizes potential and, therefore, unlocks latent sources of productivity.
- Positive People
- Building the self-confidence of employees to face challenges is critical in meeting organizational demands.
- Return on Investment
Coaching generates learning and clarity for forward action with a commitment to measurable outcomes. The vast majority of companies (86%) say they at least made their investment back.
- Satisfied Clients
- Virtually all companies and individuals who hire a coach are satisfied.
- More information on benefits of coaching can be found in the ICF Research Portal, including case studies and industry reports.
Source: ICF Global Coaching Client Study was commissioned by the ICF but conducted independently by PricewaterhouseCoopers.